2023-2024 Annual Dues Notice
The Glenbrook Countryside Property Owners Association (GCPOA) welcomes you to the neighborhood! Here is information about who we are, what we do, and how to become a paid member of our association.
The purpose of GCPOA is to promote and maintain the safety, stability and well-being of our community. We liaise with local government agencies, such as the Village of Northbrook and the Cook County Police for issues affecting our neighborhood. We also host two socials each year to bring neighbors together for fun events.
Here’s a bit more information about how we operate:
● We have a President, Vice President, Recording Secretary, Corresponding Secretary and Treasurer, along with committee heads and area directors for each of our nine neighborhood areas.
● The website also includes information about the Building & Zoning Committee, including the instructions and applications for building and construction projects.
● Our board meets quarterly. Non-Board members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
To stay informed about neighborhood news, please visit our website (www.gbcountryside.org) or our Facebook Page. To join our private Facebook Group, search “Glenbrook Countryside Neighborhood”. We value the safety and security of our Facebook Group, so members will not be admitted without answering the questions.
We highly encourage you to start your paid membership today! Membership benefits include:
● Voting privileges at the Annual Meeting in April, including voting on board members and key issues affecting our neighborhood.
● Access to text updates for urgent neighborhood issues, such as safety alerts, water boil orders, etc.
● Participation in our annual social events.
*Please know that if you don’t share your name, address, email, and phone with us, we have no way of contacting you in case of a neighborhood emergency such as a water boil order/alert, etc.
NEW MEMBERS: To become a part of our directory and complete the membership form, visit https://bit.ly/3EkRdmk and submit your dues payment of $50. Dues payment may be submitted via Zelle firstname.lastname@example.org or via check (make checks out to GCPOA and mail to Glenbrook Countryside POA, P.O. Box 342, Northbrook, IL 60065-0342).
RETURNING MEMBERS: Submit your dues payment of $50. Dues payment may be submitted via Zelle email@example.com or via check (make checks out to GCPOA and mail to Glenbrook Countryside POA, P.O. Box 342, Northbrook, IL 60065-0342).
Please email the GCPOA Board at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Welcome, again, and we look forward to meeting you soon!